To be honest, I do not drink smoothies very often, but sometimes I need a quick healthy meal to take with me on the way out the door. On those days I reach for my favorite smoothie. My friend and fellow blogger, Meredith showed me this recipe and then I tweaked it to be my own.
Planning ahead is the key to being able to prepare a quick healthy meal-on-the-go.
Having the right ingredients on hand is the key to planning ahead. My key ingredients are frozen fruit, cauliflower rice, almond or coconut milk, MCT oil, collagen powder, a variety of nut butters. I can usually throw together a smoothie quickly with these items and anything else I may have.
My Favorite Smoothie
- 2 tbsp Cacao Magic from Philosophie
- 2 tbsp Vital Proteins Collagen Powder
- 2 drops of Stevia Sweetener
- 1 tbsp bee pollen
- 3 cups Almond Coconut Milk
- 1 cup of frozen bananas
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp PB2 Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Water to loosen for desired consistency
This makes enough for you and your friend.
Shop the post: