Episode OverviewThe struggle in many midlife women is how to lose weight and keep it off! Today, Karen Gombault is on sharing her unique perspective on the topic. As an American woman who has spent the last 30 years living in France, she shares her insight to “The French Weigh”. She is a certified coach who helps women adopt lifestyle changes that foster healthy aging which in turn helps them lose weight and keep it off! You’re going to love this one!
- How Karen took the leap from a corporate, well paying job into the world of coaching.
- What has made the biggest difference in Karen’s weight loss journey?
- How does the lifestyle in France compare to the US in regard to healthy habits?
- Tips on how to lose weight and keep it off that are inspired by her life in France.
- Download her free guide to the 5 simple secrets of French women that keep them slender and full of life.
- Be inspired by her daily life in France and follow her Instagram.
Key Moments in the Conversation[7:43] There’s so much more to do in terms of prevention and healthy living and I felt my place was coaching women.
[14:25] As we get older, we have to be in touch with the signals the universe is sending us.
[16:21] I don’t diet. I hate dieting. I’ve learned slowly to adapt my habits and tweak them over the years and to be very in tune with my body and see what’s working and what’s not.
[30:25] Eating becomes pleasurable when there’s variety and stimulation, but not false stimulation from a dopamine hit. That variety just helps keep it interesting.**Navigate peri and post menopause with renewed energy, boosted confidence, and optimal wellness to feel & look your very BEST! Join the Revive Now Membership