Optimize Your Gut Health
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz is back with us talking about how to optimize your gut health. Let’s be real, fiber isn’t that sexy of a topic but Dr. B is changing that. In his new cookbook, The Fiber Fueled Cookbook, you’ll be inspired in your cooking with deeply flavorful, satisfying plant-based recipes that make the Fiber Fueled lifestyle delicious and appealing.
This must-have cookbook is so much more than a list of recipes. As you’ll hear in this episode, Dr. B took a more challenging path and designed a book to help you heal and optimize your gut. You’ll learn the GROWTH strategy, a groundbreaking approach that will help you break down what’s causing your GI problems, and discover real solutions that are personalized to your individual needs.
This knowledge is incredibly empowering! When you understand the nature of your problem and know what foods you struggle with, then you’ll know what foods to work on in terms of your healing.
At the end of the episode, I asked Dr. B all the questions you sent me on Instagram. We get into:
- Interesting tips on how to get rid of reflux
- Is it possible to eat too much fiber
- Can stress cause ulcerative colitis
- The truth about canned beans
- How to increase iron on a plant-based diet
- the health benefits of Sourdough bread and why making bread yourself (or knowing your baker!) is the best way
- his favorite recipes from the cookbook
Dr. B’s passion for what he does and his desire to see people live well is evident in the way he speaks and writes. If you’re ready to improve your gut health tune into this episode! If you missed our first episode give that a listen as well, Gut Health with Fiber Fueled Author, Dr. Will Bulsiewicz