Are you living your purpose? I just finished celebrating my birthday and as I was reflecting over the last year, I realize that I am living my purpose. It was a wonderful weekend spent at the beach with my 3 boys, daughter-in-law, and husband. One of the best birthdays.
This morning the house is quiet and I am reflecting on this past year and how things have changed from a year ago. Last year I was just getting ready to launch my blog. I was busy getting pictures made, writing blog posts, and learning more about social media. (I am still learning.)
Fast forward a year and what started as a lifestyle and wellness blog has turned it to so much more. I am now over half way through a year-long Health Coaching certification. I am currently taking clients, click here to find out more and schedule your FREE consultation.
Also, I have gotten certified as a health coach the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® program. Right now, I have 16 women that I am coaching through the program. I will be launching my next 7-week online program on October 22. Click here for more information.
So why am I telling you all of this? I want you to know that where you are right now may be totally different than where you are a year from now. But in order to propel yourself forward and to live your dream and your purpose you have to have one. What is your purpose? What is your dream?
5 Steps To Living Your Purpose/Dream
- Find your purpose. What are you passionate about? Do you know what your gifts and talents are? There are all sorts of tests out there like The Myer & Brigs Test and the Enneagram Test, that can help you figure out your strengths.
- Learn more. I am a big believer that you can never have too much education. Formal education as well as learning from others. Reading self-help books and listening to podcasts can help guide you and give you ideas that you might not come up with on your own.
- Think outside the box. There is more than one way to get from point A to point B. What works for one person may be different than what works for others.
- Ask questions and be open to new ideas.
- Take Action. Once you figure it out or maybe you just have an idea, take a risk and go for it.
I love helping women to live their best life. It excites me so much! Watching my clients grow and change and become the women they are meant to be is why I do this. Why are you doing what you are doing? Do you love it? What changes are you going to make this year?
What I have learned from this past year is that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Follow your passion that God puts into your heart and he will help you get there.